Bradin Trubshaw & Kirwan Solicitors
We are here to find solutions that work for you, as speedily as possible.
At Bradin Trubshaw & Kirwan Solicitors in Lichfield, we are successful because we work closely with our clients at all times. We believe that by understanding fully how you want to approach the issues you face, we can develop the right strategy — one that will work for you in the long run.
The services we offer include:
- Divorce — We deal with the practicalities as well as the legal issues of divorce and are always aware that each situation is different, requiring a personal and sensitive approach.
- Financial issues/asset protection — We usually give you an early indication of what to expect in any financial settlement, and we work with accountants and financial advisors to protect your business and assets when necessary.
- Civil partnership dissolution — As with divorce, we advise on your rights to claim maintenance, lump sum payments, property transfers and pension rights.
- Children – Our work covers applying for residence and contact orders on behalf of parents, grandparents and other family members.
- Cohabitation and prenuptial agreements — Agreements of this kind are increasingly used to protect assets when partners are not married. The law changes frequently, and we have a particular expertise in drafting effective agreements and advising on their suitability.
- Landlord and tenant — We advise residential landlords, keeping them up-to-date with the increasing number of regulations affecting them, including the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Wills and estates — Wills and lasting powers of attorney (LPAs) are among the most important documents you will ever sign. We take detailed instructions so we get things right.
- Personal injury — We deal with all types of accident cases from claims for the effects of whiplash to high-value claims for the most serious injuries.
To find out more about our services, contact us online or by phone on 01543 421840. If you need advice on an issue that is not mentioned on the website, get in touch. We will usually be able to help. If we can’t, we point you in the right direction.